Friday, January 9, 2009

Welcome to the Official Naïve Native Blog.

For those who haven't heard of Naïve Native Design, here is a little background:
For now i am a one man band, The Naïve Native; I am a graphic artist who indulges in a wide variation of different arts. Through the creation of differing graphics I relay my messages to those who are willing to listen with their eyes, hearts, and minds. I strive to reach the like-minded and the equally Naïve, the fellow Naïve Native..

What is a Naïve Native you may ask?
I came up with the term to best describe myself to people..
The definition of Naïve according to dictionary.com is: having or showing unaffected simplicity of nature or absence of artificiality; unsophisticated; ingenuous.
I interpret this as a way to describe the unaffected state of being true to ones individual and self taught style.. Therefore a "swagger" that does not conform to the average trendy styles of the present, but rather a style looking to the soul for inspiration and staying true to oneself.
The Native part is more so a representation of the soul and its occupancy of the human body.. (because when you live from the soul all actions are in there purest forms).

Who am I?
I am a young man, 18 years of age who resides in the Philadelphia, New York City, Jersey City Area. I am a free-spirited, well-cultured victim of several "disorders". I enjoy skateboarding, fashion, legos, fried chicken joints, metallic sneakers, the art of music and my cellular device. I am in love w/ DZ and NYC.

What will I be trying to accomplish with this blog?
To reach out to the like-minded and those intrigued by my outlook on life, fashion, and art.
I want you to embrace the Naïve Native in yourself...

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him. " - Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment